The Media Exposition was presented live at CGWeek 2023 on Wednesday, June 14, 2023.
Click on the presentation titles for a link to the accompanying paper on the LIPIcs-Server. These short papers appeared in the Proceedings of the 39th International Symposium on Computational Geometry (SoCG 2023).
Archival versions of the media submissions are available here. In some cases, the videos have been compressed to meet the 100MB maximum.
Interactive 2D Periodic Graphs
Alexandra Camero and Ileana Streinu
Godzilla Onions: A Skit And Applet for Explaining Euclidean Half-Plane Fractional Cascading
Richard Berger, Vincent Ha, David Kratz, Michael Lin, Jeremy Moyer and Christopher Tralie
Webpage with live demo (external link)
Greedy Permutations and Finite Voronoi Diagrams
Oliver Chubet, Paul Macnichol, Parth Parikh, Donald Sheehy and Siddharth Sheth
The Sum of Squares in Polycubes
Software Repository (external link)
CreditsThese Media Contributions were selected from the submissions by the following Media program committee:
- Oliver Chubet, NC State University
- Satyan Devadoss, University of San Diego
- Kirk Gardner, Air Force Research Lab
- Gregory Henselman-Petrusek, Pacific Northwest National Lab
- Michael Lesnick, University at Albany
- Don Sheehy, NC State University, Chair
- Siddharth Sheth, NC State University
32nd Media Exposition in Computational Geometry
CG Week 2023