The University of Iowa VSR program publishes a report on human modeling and simulation.

Virtual Soldier Research vsr at ccad.uiowa.edu
Tue Feb 1 08:49:59 PST 2005

We are proud to present the results of our work for the past year in this
complete technical report on human modeling and simulation.   The VSR Team
has worked extremely hard in the past year to push the envelope in an area
of research that will have a significant impact on the improvement of
product design, the reduction of physical prototypes, and the shortening
the time to market. From 3D analysis of biomechanics, to the study of
clothing, to the prediction of natural dynamic motions, this field is
filled with challenging problems.

We invite everyone to browse through our report at the following web site:

<http://www.digital-humans.org/Report2004/>http://www.digital-humans.org/Report2004/

You will find about 150MB of data presented in an easy to read html format.

Despite their significance, our contributions to date have only scratched
the surface of an enormous and substantial field.  Nevertheless, we are
confident that through a truly multi-disciplinary approach, our goals can
be met.

The material in these reports are copyrighted by the University of Iowa
rules and regulations, however, we encourage anyone interested in this area
of research to contact us to explore collaborations in this new and
exciting field.

The VSR Team
US Army Virtual Soldier Research (VSR) Program
The University of Iowa