Interpolation using Voronoi

Anglister, Shlomo shlomo.anglister at intel.com
Sun May 16 11:12:07 PDT 2004

Hi,
I personally think that the problem with Voronoi diagrams is that they
are hard to implement.
Theory (and Academia) treats constants (huge as they are) as 1.
Real life and implementation are not like that.
I would go for a simpler solution.
Visit Hanan Samet's demo page on spatial algorithms.
At:
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~brabec/quadtree/index.html
Shlomo