drawing program

Luis Alma luis_al_ma at yahoo.es
Fri Jan 9 11:31:52 PST 2004

Hi, i have to make a program able to draw polygons, circles, etc.
It would be nice if it allows me calculate distance, angles and so on.

THANK YOU.

By the way, does any of you know about building evacuation algorithm.

    Antivirus #8226; Filtros antispam #8226; 6 MB gratis
    ¿Todavía no tienes un correo inteligente?