ALGORITHMICA Special Issue on Coarse Grained Parallel Algorithms For Scientific Applications
'Frank Dehne (http://www.dehne.net)'
fd at dehne.net
Tue Jan 6 16:09:46 PST 2004
my apologies for multiple copies...
CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue on
Coarse Grained Parallel Algorithms
For Scientific Applications
Frank Dehne (http://www.dehne.net)
Parallel algorithms have become a standard tool for scientific
applications. Many hard scientific computations would be impossible
to perform without the use of parallel computers. This Special
Issue of Algorithmica is dedicated to the design, implementation,
and experimental evaluation of coarse grained parallel algorithms
for scientific applications.
Topics of Interest Include:
- coarse grained parallel algorithms in computational molecular biology
- coarse grained parallel algorithms in scientific simulations
- coarse grained parallel algorithms in computational fluid dynamics
- coarse grained parallel algorithms in geographic information systems
- coarse grained parallel algorithms in large scale data analysis
- coarse grained parallel algorithms in data mining and on-line
February 27, 2004
For more details, please consult http://Algorithmica.Dehne.Net
The compgeom mailing lists: see
or send mail to compgeom-request at research.bell-labs.com with the line:
Now archived at http://www.uiuc.edu/~sariel/CG/compgeom/maillist.html.
More information about the Compgeom-announce