JCDCG2004

Masatsugu Urabe qzg00130 at scc.u-tokai.ac.jp
Fri Feb 13 11:24:20 PST 2004

(my apologies for multiple copies.)

CALL FOR PAPERS

Japan Conference on Discrete and Computational Geometry 2004
(JCDCG2004)
Date:   October 8-11, 2004
Place:  Yoyogi Campus of the Tokai University (Tokyo)

The conference is intended to provide a forum for researchers and
R&D people dealing with all aspects of discrete and computational
geometry. JCDCG has been held annually since 1997. In particular,
JCDCG 2004 will be held as a conference in Honor of Janos Pach
on his 50th Year. Internationally prominent researchers will be invited.
The organized committee is planning the refereed conference proceedings
to be published.

Details will be informed in the Conference Home Page:
http://www.ried.tokai.ac.jp/JCDCG

We would like to request you to pass on the information about the
conference to your colleagues. It will be our pleasure to have you
and your colleagues could attend the conference.

Conference Office:
Research Institute of Educational Development, Tokai University
2-28-4 Tomigaya, Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo 151-8677, Japan
Phone and Fax: +81-3-3485-4979
E-mail: jcdcg at ried.tokai.ac.jp