New high-dimension interpolation method

Ben Fang fanginc at gte.net
Fri Oct 24 12:30:53 PDT 2003

To those who are interested in "interpolation" for any dimensions (1D, 2D, 3D,......). We have good news to you.

To date, there are no existing publications regarding interpolation methods that can be deduced analytically and extended easily to arbitrary dimensions. In fact, there is no publication for interpolation greater than 5-dimension. Based on the standard Monte-Carlo method as well as the Dirac delta function, we are able to "derive" an interpolation formulation which is good in any dimension. Please check our site for more info and demo at: http://www.fanginc.com/main.htm

Feedback is welcome.

Dr. Ben Fang
FANG, INC.
fanginc at gte.net