Opportunity Engineer / Mathematician

bob wheeler rwheeler-attg at msn.com
Fri Jul 11 20:11:42 PDT 2003

TO: Computational Geometry Job Searchers:

I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter conducting an exclusive search for an
Engineer / Mathematician for a Bay Area market leader in 3D laser scanning
technology and data modeling.

The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of a publicly traded European
company.  This is a high energy, creative environment and a super facility.

Attached is the job description.  If you feel this is a good fit and you
would like to explore this opportunity, please attach a word copy of your
resume and I will give you a call.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bob Wheeler
Executive / Technical Recruiter
(510)547-7646 office
(510)908-1492 cell