Extended deadline

icalp2002 at informatica.uma.es icalp2002 at informatica.uma.es
Wed Jan 9 13:45:52 PST 2002

We apologize for possible multiple postings.

One week extension of paper submission deadline and invited speakers

Within the last two weeks the conference chairs have received multiple

requests to extend the paper submission deadline. In response to it, the

submission deadline for papers is extended for a week (until 23:59:59

GMT of 21th January). Note that we will not be able to extend this

deadline any further.

The complete list of invited speakers is as follows:

Manuel Hermenegildo

Heikki Mannila

Madhav Marathe

Andrew Pitts

John Reif

The 2002 Gödel Prize and

The 2002 EATCS Prize:  Maurice Nivat

 For information about the conference visit the web page:

 http://www.lcc.uma.es/ICALP2002

 Best Regards,