Goodman-Pollack Fest postponed

Boris Aronov aronov at ziggy.poly.edu
Sat Feb 10 08:37:37 PST 2001

                     New York University
          Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences

       THE GOODMAN--POLLACK TWO-THIRDS-OF-A-CENTURY FEST

We regret to announce the postponement of the Goodman-Pollack
Two-thirds-of-a-century Fest that was scheduled for next Friday,
February 16. The postponement is due to an illness of Ricky Pollack.
In spite of his good recovery, we feel that it is safer to postpone
the event.

We will notify you once the event is re-scheduled. We hope to
schedule it soon for some time during this semester.

		With best regards,
		Janos Pach and Micha Sharir