WSCG Conference 2002

Michael snodden at kiv.zcu.cz
Wed Aug 29 12:08:14 PDT 2001

WSCG Conference 2002- Pilsen (Close to Prague), Czech Republic
The 10-th International Conference in Central Europe on Computer Graphics,
Visualization and Computer Vision

http://wscg.zcu.cz February 4 - 8, 2002

Honorary Chair: José Encarnaçao, Fraunhofer-Institute for Computer
Graphics,
Darmstadt, Germany

Keynote speakers:
Gabriel Taubin: Signal Processing on Polygonal Meshes, Watson Research
Center, IBM, USA
Chandrajit Bajaj: Active Visualization using PC clusters and Tiled
Displays,
University of Texas at Austin, USA

Programme Co-chairs
Nadia Magnenat Thalmann, MIRALab-CUI, Univ. of Geneva, Switzerland
Vaclav Skala, Univ. of West Bohemia, Czech Republic

Deadline for paper submission: October 10, 2001
Contact person: Vaclav Skala - skala at kiv.zcu.cz ,
fax +420-19-74 91 188
 PLEASE include your e-mail

 **We apologise for any duplicate emails - if you wish to have an address
removed from our list, please follow the instructions below.
The attached .pdf file contains information on WSCG paper submissions for
the 2002 conference.
This mail has been sent to you either as a result of a previously expressed
wish to receive details from us, or because a colleague has recommended you
as somebody who would be interested in contributing to the conference in
some capacity. If this is not the case, please email snodden at kiv.zcu.cz with
"Remove Me" as the subject line, including all email addresses that you wish
to have removed