Business meeting agenda

jsbm at ams.sunysb.edu jsbm at ams.sunysb.edu
Mon May 22 20:04:17 PDT 2000

Dear Members of the Computational Geometry Community,

   The annual SoCG business meeting will be held on Monday,
June 12 (8pm).  We are currently collecting business agenda
items for the meeting.  Please let me know if you have
announcements, bids to host SoCG'2002, or discussion items
to raise.
   In particular, if you would like to make a bid for hosting SoCG'2002
but are not attending the meeting in Hong Kong, we can arrange
for your bid to be presented (if you have not already found
a proxy).

Thanks,

Joe Mitchell
Chair, Steering Committee