Visiting Position at Tufts University for 1999-2000

Diane Souvaine dls at eecs.tufts.edu
Tue Jun 22 12:09:51 PDT 1999

TUFTS UNIVERSITY - The Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Department invites applications for a new visiting position in computer
science for 1999-2000, created in response to the unexpected resignation
of an associate professor to accept a job in industry.  We expect to
conduct a full search during 1999-2000 for a tenure-track position to
begin in fall 2000.  Applicants should have a strong commitment both to
research and to teaching.  All research areas will be considered.

Submit a curriculum vitae and names, email addresses, and telephone numbers
of at least three references, two of whom can talk about your teaching.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until
the position is full. Please address application materials to
	Prof. Robert Gonsalves, Chair,
	Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department,
	Tufts University
	161 College Avenue
	Medford, MA 02155
	FAX: 617-627-3220
	VOICE: 617-627-3217
	EMAIL: bobg at eecs.tufts.edu

Information about the department can be found at http://www.eecs.tufts.edu
Please feel free to contact me with questions.
	Diane Souvaine, 617-627-2486, dls at eecs.tufts.edu