conferences

Joseph Mitchell jsbm at ams.sunysb.edu
Mon Feb 22 08:30:26 PST 1999

Dear John,

Please refer to my website,

http://www.ams.sunysb.edu/~jsbm/events.html

where I try to keep an up-to-date list of links of interest
to computational geometers (including theory and applications
areas, like graphics, solid modelling, GIS, etc).  Additions
are always welcome!

The main conferences in CG include the annual ACM SoCG and
the Canadian conference (CCCG); there are also a variety
of workshops, including the European workshop, and
the annual fall workshop series (originally at Stony Brook (91-95),
and lately hosted by CGC sites (96-98)).
CGers also like to publish in some "algorithms" conferences,
such as SODA, WADS/SWAT, and ISAAC, as well as the traditional
theory conferences (FOCS and STOC).
Each application area has its own events too.... ACM Solid Modelling,
SIGGRAPH, Eurographics, I3DG, Visualization, WAFR, ICRA, etc.

Good luck!

Joe