October 29 submission deadline for ACM I3DG

Jarek Rossignac jarek at gvu.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 7 18:36:58 PDT 1998

Every two years, the ACM Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics (I3DG) brings
together students, young researchers, pioneers, and industry decision
makers in interactive 3D graphics technologies and applications. It gives
you the opportunity to present your work, check on the latest trends, to
recruit, to find jobs, and to establish new collaborations.

The I3DG'99 Symposium will take on April 26-28, 1999 in Atlanta and will be
hosted by the GVU Center. Further information is available at
http://www.gvu.gatech.edu/i3dg/. Please note that the deadline for paper
submission is October 29, 1998 with en Email abstract requested by October
15.

Please do the effort now to submit your best work in this area and be so
kind as to remind your colleagues of this opportunity. Thank you
 - Jarek Rossignac, Chair

Jarek Rossignac, Professor and Director
      GVUCenter <http://www.gvu.gatech.edu/>
      College of Computing, Room 241
      Georgia Institute of Technology
      801 Atlantic Drive, NW
      Atlanta, GA 30332-0280
          Phone: 404/894-0671,  Fax:  404/894-0673
          mailto:jarek at cc.gatech.edu
          http://www.gvu.gatech.edu/people/faculty/jarek.rossignac/

For schedule related issues, please ontact and CC:
Vicky Skelton, 404/894-0075, mailto:vskelton at cc.gatech.edu

Note that GVU will host the 1999 ACM Symposium on
Interactive 3D Graphics: http://www.gvu.gatech.edu/i3dg/
Papers should be submitted before October 29, 1998.

Also note that the International Conference on Visual Computing
(ICVC99) will be held in Goa, India, February 23-26, 1999:
http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~icvc99
Papers should be submitted before October 15, 1998.