CGAL release 1.1

Remco Veltkamp Remco.Veltkamp at cs.uu.nl
Wed Jul 29 18:09:43 PDT 1998

We are pleased to announce release 1.1 of CGAL, the Computational
Geometry Algorithms Library. Additions to release 1.0 include
- 3D intersections
- kD points
- 3D convex hull
- kD smallest enclosing sphere

The CGAL project is a collaborative effort to develop a robust, easy to use,
and efficient C++ software library of geometric data structures and
algorithms. The CGAL library contains:
- Basic geometric primitives such as points, vectors, lines,
  predicates such as for relative positions of points, and operations
  such as intersections and distance calculation.
- A collection of standard data structures and geometric algorithms,
  such as convex hull, (Delaunay) triangulation, planar map, polyhedron,
  smallest enclosing sphere, and multidimensional query structures.
- Interfaces to other packages, e.g. for visualisation, and I/O, and
  other support facilities.

For further information and for downloading the library and documentation,
please visit the CGAL web page:

    http://www.cs.uu.nl/CGAL/

Should you have any questions or comments, please send a message to
cgal at cs.uu.nl

Remco Veltkamp                  | email: Remco.Veltkamp at cs.uu.nl
                                | phone: +31-30-2534091
Dept. Computing Science         | fax:   +31-30-2513791
Utrecht University              |
Padualaan 14                    | P.O. Box 80089
3584 CH Utrecht                 | 3508 TB Utrecht
The Netherlands                 | The Netherlands