CGTA: new editor in-chief; special issues

Jorg-Rudiger Sack sack at scs.carleton.ca
Wed Dec 9 18:13:12 PST 1998

It is our pleasure to inform you that Professor Kurt Mehlhorn,
Max-Planck Institut fuer Informatik, Saarbruecken, Germany
has accepted our invitation to join as co-editor in-chief
of the journal Computational Geometry: theory and applications.
We anticipate that this  addition
will prove to be very positive for CGTA and its readership.

Please note that authors can submit to any of the three co-editors in-chief
(as well as directly to one of the editors). We would like to encourage
authors to submit papers electronically (in post-script )
to one of the following addresses:

horn at mpi-sb.mpg.de    [for K. Mehlhorn]
sack at scs.carleton.ca  [for J.-R. Sack]
jorge at site.uottawa.ca [for J. Urrutia]

This is just one of our efforts designed to reduce reviewing delays.

We would also like to draw your attention to the following
web-site relevant to the journal: http://www.elsevier.nl/locate/comgeo
with many  pointers e.g., to Instructions for authors.

Special issues on new and exciting areas are planned; topics include:

Multi-Resolution 3D Modeling, Encoding and Transmitting

guest editors:
Dr. Andre Gueziec
Dr. Gabriel Taubin
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
30 Sawmill River Road
Hawthorne, NY 10532
{gueziec, taubin}@watson.ibm.com
_

Computational Geometry in Virtual Reality

(guest) editors:

Dr. Laurent Moccozet
moccozet at cui.unige.ch
   and