This year, like the previous year, the multimedia exposition in
computational geometry is distributed on the web only.
The videos are available in one of the original formats provided by
Click on the presentation titles for a link to the accompanying paper on the LIPIcs-Server. These short papers appeared in the Proceedings of the 35th International Symposium on Computational Geometry (SoCG 2019), and are available through the LIPIcs online proceedings.
Videos and Multimedia
Fréchet View - A Tool for exploring Fréchet Distance Algorithms
mp4 (36 Mb) – YouTube - the tool
A manual comparison of convex hull algorithms
mp4 of part 1 (48 Mb), mp4 of part 2 (38 Mb) - Youtube
Packing Geometric Objects with Optimal Worst-Case Density
Aaron Becker, Sándor Fekete, Phillip Keldenich, Sebastian Morr and Christian Scheffer.
mp4 (40 Mb) – YouTube - Larger version hosted by the authors
Properties of Minimal-Perimeter Polyominoes
Gill Barequet and Gil Ben-Shachar.
mp4 (88 Mb)
Recommended PlayerVLC (available for Windows, Mac, Linux) can play all of this year's videos.
CreditsThese videos were selected from the submissions by the following multimedia program committee:
- Aaron T. Becker, University of Houston, USA
- Michael Biro, University of Connecticut, USA
- Michael Hemmer, Google X, USA
- Linda Kleist, TU Braunschweig, Germany
- Wolfgang Mulzer, FU Berlin, Germany
- Valentin Polishchuk, Linköping University, Sweden
- Christiane Schmidt (chair), Linköping University, Sweden
- Adam Sheffer, CUNY Baruch College, USA
28th Multimedia Exposition in Computational Geometry
CG Week 2019